MS Bing apk from XDA

This is a discussion on MS Bing apk from XDA within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Not sure why Microsoft released their Bing app for Verizon only, but xda-developers has the rest of us covered. Here is the link to the ...

Thread: MS Bing apk from XDA

MS Bing apk from XDA

Not sure why Microsoft released their Bing app for Verizon only, but xda-developers has the rest of us covered. Here is the link to the thread with the downloadable APK:
    New Bing App Out - Verizon only. APK here. - xda-developers
    cheers!
    this app is really good and pretty much an exact iPhone clone. The image search alone is worth the price of admission. I like to use it to double check map directions as well.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Anyone else find this useful on N1? I don't use it on puters, so would I, mobile?

Fyi. It is 3.55MB in your application space and after moving to SD it goes to 2.24MB.

It doesn't use a MS live log in, so using it on your desktop or not doesn't matter. Just saw that it is "Verizon only" and thought... I want that on my AT&T N1 and now I do. Most people feel the mapping feature is more accurate than gmaps with traffic info.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links