Number pad home screen widget?

This is a discussion on Number pad home screen widget? within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; I wonder if there's a widget out there that shows the number pad? you press the keys and it'll dial the number... instead of pressing ...

Thread: Number pad home screen widget?

Number pad home screen widget?

I wonder if there's a widget out there that shows the number pad? you press the keys and it'll dial the number... instead of pressing the phone icon.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

im sure there is something like that.. you searched the market ?

there's tons of them, just search the market for phone dial widget

Thanks for the replies fellas. There weren't a lot. But I did find one that's decent. Its a paid app called Phone Widget. It looks perfect on my screen! Hoping they could add an "add to contacts" button though!

Quote Originally Posted by missnexus View Post
    Thanks for the replies fellas. There weren't a lot. But I did find one that's decent. Its a paid app called Phone Widget. It looks perfect on my screen! Hoping they could add an "add to contacts" button though!
    Looks like I'm a little late to the party, but there is a free app called "MCG PhoneWidget" by Mobile Creative Group. It does say it's only been tested on the Nexus One, but that's shouldn't be a problem for everyone on this board!

Quote Originally Posted by nickshertzer View Post
    Looks like I'm a little late to the party, but there is a free app called "MCG PhoneWidget" by Mobile Creative Group. It does say it's only been tested on the Nexus One, but that's shouldn't be a problem for everyone on this board!
    Great find! For a free app, this is awesome.

Its funny, the paid app I got has the exact icon as this one. I do prefer the paid app, as it doesn't take the entire screen, so I could put more widgets, and the tone volume is adjustable...

I do prefer the paid app, as it doesn't take the entire screen, so I could put more widgets, and the tone volume is adjustable...
    If you use LauncherPro, you can resize any widget. It's perfect for something like this.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links