Weather not updating?

This is a discussion on Weather not updating? within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hello friends.. I recently purchased a new Nexus One from CellHut through Cell Hut online deals . All the apps and features are working fine ...

Thread: Weather not updating?

Weather not updating?

Hello friends..
    I recently purchased a new Nexus One from CellHut through Cell Hut online deals. All the apps and features are working fine except the weather app. I have noticed that my local weather has not been updating on my phone main screen. Does anyone have the same problem? I tried googling this problem with no luck. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

WELCOME TO NEXUS ONE OWNERSHIP!! I am sure you will enjoy it.

Have you gone into settings to check the Refresh settings? Check to see that Auto-refresh is checked and then check your refresh interval. Keep in mind the more often it app refreshes, the more battery it uses. I have mine set to 6 hours and I just do a manual refresh when I need the information.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links