How to use voice dialer with nexus one...

This is a discussion on How to use voice dialer with nexus one... within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi I just got my nexus one and i am trying to use a voice dialer to make phone call to people in my address ...

Thread: How to use voice dialer with nexus one...

How to use voice dialer with nexus one...

Hi
    I just got my nexus one and i am trying to use a voice dialer to make phone call to people in my address book just by saying there name but i can't get it to work???? it works with google search app but i have to be connected to the net for it to work.What if i just want to use my phone without being connected to the internet and use voice command,is that possible? thanks

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by goonieboy View Post
    Hi
    I just got my nexus one and i am trying to use a voice dialer to make phone call to people in my address book just by saying there name but i can't get it to work???? it works with google search app but i have to be connected to the net for it to work.What if i just want to use my phone without being connected to the internet and use voice command,is that possible? thanks
    Here's a link that will explain it better than I can: Voice Actions for Android

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links