App Backup Application

This is a discussion on App Backup Application within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; I'm currently running Cyanogen 6.0 RC3, and I just noticed that a update has been released for Cyanogen and I would like to do a ...

Thread: App Backup Application

App Backup Application

I'm currently running Cyanogen 6.0 RC3, and I just noticed that a update has been released for Cyanogen and I would like to do a complete wipe, and flash it instead of just flashing it without wiping.

Is there an application that would save all my apps (both phone, and sd card) and I would be able to restore it after when I have wiped the phone? If so, could somebody please give me the name of it, and how it works? !

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Check out Titanium Backup for Root users from the market. Also if you are flashing CM6, you can flash it right over RC3. just make sure you flash the Google apps Addon as well.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Titanium backup for your apps + data then use mybackup pro for stuff like contacts + calendar entries messages etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Zindol View Post
    Titanium backup for your apps + data then use mybackup pro for stuff like contacts + calendar entries messages etc.
    Is there another app thats free that allows me to backup those stuff also?

Quote Originally Posted by Mastermrz View Post
    Titanium backup also has a free version in the market.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Quote Originally Posted by Mastermrz View Post
    Both apps have free versions with functionality that's a bit more limited. But truth be told man it's worth parting with the cash for these 2 apps. You wont have to worry about wiping or losing a nandroid backup ever again.

I wouldn't worry to much about individual application + data if you're updating from RC3 to Final with CM6. Just make sure that you do a nandroid backup first. No need to wipe, just install the new release.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links