LauncherPro Icons

This is a discussion on LauncherPro Icons within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; This is for all my LP+ users. Check out LauncherPro Icons in the market. Its got some Nice icons and Custom Docks to make LP ...

Thread: LauncherPro Icons

LauncherPro Icons

This is for all my LP+ users. Check out LauncherPro Icons in the market. Its got some Nice icons and Custom Docks to make LP go Great with any theme you have. Just purchased it yesterday and I must say its pretty Sweet!

Here is a link

LauncherPro Icons - Cyrket
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Cool. I love LP+!! The calendar widget is the only one I use and I wish I could customize the colours a little but otherwise it rocks.

2 updates I'm the last few days! Nice new icons and docks. Very happy with this app.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links