Angry Birds for Android

This is a discussion on Angry Birds for Android within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Angry Birds has already proved itself as a great game for iPhone and iPod Touch, therefore it is unsurprising to see a beta version recently ...

Thread: Angry Birds for Android

Angry Birds for Android

Angry Birds has already proved itself as a great game for iPhone and iPod Touch, therefore it is unsurprising to see a beta version recently arrive at the Android Market, but is it as good?

Angry Birds is a puzzle game from Rovio, which has sold more than 6.5 million copies and might be made into a movie. Like most brilliant games, the objective of Angry Birds is simple in each level you are supplied with some angry birds that have had their eggs stolen by evil pigs. There are five different kinds of birds, each with its own traits. You have to launch the birds at an appropriate angle using a catapult to eliminate the pigs.

This game is absolutely amazing. If I wasnt playing this on my phone, Id think it was a desktop flash game. Amazing work.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I concur! Absolutely amazing game. I bought it for my ipod and I'm just waiting on the full version to get it for my N1.

Love this game!

Cant wait to get full version. Wondering how much will it be. I found that the stages in Android one is same as the one in iphone.

Please join Dropbox here: Register :nexusx:

I am also eagerly waiting for the full version. I would imagine it would be in the 2.99 to 4.99 price range. IMO it is a deal even at 5 bucks. The game is so addictive...

Blah... iphone version is only $0.99 which has better graphics imo.

Please join Dropbox here: Register :nexusx:

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links