need a voice recorder app

This is a discussion on need a voice recorder app within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; My anatomy class is getting harder and harder to stay focused in. Its either look and try to understand or copy down notes and not ...

Thread: need a voice recorder app

need a voice recorder app

My anatomy class is getting harder and harder to stay focused in. Its either look and try to understand or copy down notes and not understand what the prof is showing you. I rather understand and worry about the notes afterword.

A voice recorder would be great. Problem is i found a couple but the volume is VERY low for me just to talk into the phone, i'm about 5-6 desks away from where the prof normally speaks and i dont think i'll be able to record what he is saying, clearly.

Right now i have Tapemachine and "voice recorder" downloaded and ready to try. Anyone know of a app with voice boost or something to make the voice record a lot louder, I rather have to too loud then too soft, that way i can lower my listening volume down.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by turtle* View Post
    My anatomy class is getting harder and harder to stay focused in. Its either look and try to understand or copy down notes and not understand what the prof is showing you. I rather understand and worry about the notes afterword.

A voice recorder would be great. Problem is i found a couple but the volume is VERY low for me just to talk into the phone, i'm about 5-6 desks away from where the prof normally speaks and i dont think i'll be able to record what he is saying, clearly.

Right now i have Tapemachine and "voice recorder" downloaded and ready to try. Anyone know of a app with voice boost or something to make the voice record a lot louder, I rather have to too loud then too soft, that way i can lower my listening volume down.
    By voice recorder do you meant the one by tokasiki? It has a gmail and voice recorder as the logo. On that one if you hit menue and donation & options it gives you an option to buy VR_MP3 which also has a sound-volume amplification option that doesn't come with the free version. Not sure how that works, but that may be of use. Also make sure you got the microphone and the noise cancellation part of the phone not blocked.

yes that is the app. i tired it at my last class lecture, i can barely hear him but the BG noise is killing everything. Can't move closer because its my assigned lab seat.

The mic is on the bottom right? I stood my phone up, so the mic might of been blocked, i thought maybe it would use the back side mic.

i think i'll just place it on his desk and hope no one steals the phone or i dont get text messages up the butt.

Personally i prefer "Sound Recorder by Tim Hutt" its the best ive seen so far that you can get unrestricted. One thing you need to know though is that, theres a bug on it where the recording stops in an error when you change the view ie to landscape or back, the best way to get around that if ur not making sure it stays upright your self, is to turn the screen off, n itll just keep recording like a charm.

hope ive helped.

Quote Originally Posted by turtle* View Post
    yes that is the app. i tired it at my last class lecture, i can barely hear him but the BG noise is killing everything. Can't move closer because its my assigned lab seat.

The mic is on the bottom right? I stood my phone up, so the mic might of been blocked, i thought maybe it would use the back side mic.

i think i'll just place it on his desk and hope no one steals the phone or i dont get text messages up the butt.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links