SwiftKey keyboard

This is a discussion on SwiftKey keyboard within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Anyone purchase this yet? My default keyboard is better keyboard but I read somewhere yesterday it had some crazy word prediction technology so i bought ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SwiftKey keyboard

SwiftKey keyboard

Anyone purchase this yet? My default keyboard is better keyboard but I read somewhere yesterday it had some crazy word prediction technology so i bought it. Very interesting keyboard. The more you use it the more it starts predicting your next word. and it supports multi touch.

What are your thoughts on it? My pros are the ones I mentioned above but my cons are that I think the key layout could b slightly improved and i think they should make it more customizable like how better keyboard does. Like ability to change colours and that.

Weigh in.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

jah
    Quote Originally Posted by Zindol View Post
    Anyone purchase this yet? My default keyboard is better keyboard but I read somewhere yesterday it had some crazy word prediction technology so i bought it. Very interesting keyboard. The more you use it the more it starts predicting your next word. and it supports multi touch.

What are your thoughts on it? My pros are the ones I mentioned above but my cons are that I think the key layout could b slightly improved and i think they should make it more customizable like how better keyboard does. Like ability to change colours and that.

Weigh in.
    Personally, I love it. I've been using it for a few months now. It could use a few more tweaking options, but I find that it dramatically increases my typing speed, and sometimes I don't have to type at all. I bought it as soon as it hit the market this week.

If I don't update this app will it still function the same? I've been using it for over a month now and I'm pleased how it works, but I don't feel like paying to update it. I'd rather just go back to using the stock keyboard or something else on the market.

I purchase it for .99 cent. I have been using it for 2 month now and I'm still amazed by this keyboard.

Maybe i'm not yet used to the keyboard layout, but coming from better keyboard i find the typing experience very uncomfortable. Maybe im too used to BK.

I bought it and I love it. I've been using the Beta for a couple of months now. The more I text, the better Swift gets.

It was funny, when I first installed the Beta, I only had two txts in my history. But now there's a ton, the kb is awesome now.

So is it just me who finds the keys a bit too small?

After reading this thread I decided to check out this app. I've been using swype since it first became available, but I'm tired of waiting for it to be offered in the market and that it doesn't have a microphone.

I like how the prediction is not just for words, but seems to know whole sentences I use frequently. Kind of amazing. I have to get used to typing again vs. the swype method, but since this works amazingly fast AND has a microphone I went ahead and paid the $.99 because I'm sure I'll get at least that much use from it.

Thanks for the post.

I like this keyboard alot. It gets better every time I use it I will have to buy this one
    One Nexus To Rule Them All!

Well hurry up & buy coz apparently at the end of the month their putting the price up by about $3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links