Bitbop for Android

This is a discussion on Bitbop for Android within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; I got this installed on my Nexus One for test drive. It seems very stable of a product. Basically a subscription version of Hulu to ...

Thread: Bitbop for Android

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar

Bitbop for Android

I got this installed on my Nexus One for test drive. It seems very stable of a product. Basically a subscription version of Hulu to stream AND download shows for later viewing. It's very limited and I mean VERY limited to the amount of shows avail on the app. But the vid quality is very nice. It's 9.99/mo which seems steep. Don't know if I'll keep. As of right now it's definitely not worth the price for lack of shows. But this could be a great potential. Hopefully they'll lower price, but doubt it.

Watch on-demand TV and movies on your phone

I would hope this would pick up better speed cause I seen that Hulu Plus is to come to Android in the 4th qtr (rumored)

But I would much prefer downloadable no commercial shows any day.
    Androidfied.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Hey AndroidIsTheTruth -
    Glad to hear you are having a positive experience with Bitbop thus far! We pride ourselves on giving our users the flexibility they want, while never compromising quality. As for the cost, we are working everyday to accommodate the requests and concerns of our user-base. We really appreciate your input and want you to continue enjoying using Bitbop, so feel free to post more suggestions you may have.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links