ChompSMS vs Handcent

This is a discussion on ChompSMS vs Handcent within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; I downloaded Handcent first and have used it ever since. Tried Chomp for a couple of days too but I had been using Handcent for ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ChompSMS vs Handcent

I downloaded Handcent first and have used it ever since.

Tried Chomp for a couple of days too but I had been using Handcent for so long was just used to it and didn't see anything that would prompt me to change.Does everything I need it to, customisation of everything is great and duly used and the coloured trackball feature is heavily used and customisation of that colour is a good (though possibly unnecessary) feature
    IMO Handcent > Chomp (though not had enough Chomp experience to back this up!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by nickshertzer View Post
    Google Voice FTW

...just my $0.02
    Tried it today. Dammit. My country is not supported.

InViSiBLe-cHoKe by TaPaTaLk
    "You don't know the power of the dark side!"

handcent looks too iphone-ish (i know you can change the bubbles but I mean the action bar)
    chomp is a little better but 5 bucks to take away the ads. Spending money isn't for everyone. But I like chomp more. It keeps the android look and you can make your own identity with it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyscislo View Post
    handcent looks too iphone-ish (i know you can change the bubbles but I mean the action bar)
    chomp is a little better but 5 bucks to take away the ads. Spending money isn't for everyone. But I like chomp more. It keeps the android look and you can make your own identity with it as well.
    I'm a Handcent user myself. If the stock messaging program could inverse and display over a black background, I would probably explore the stock messaging program some more lol. Who knows, maybe it has the option and I never paid attention to it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links