password scheduler?

This is a discussion on password scheduler? within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; hello everyone. i have done some searching for what i want but have not been able to find it. i may not be calling it ...

Thread: password scheduler?

password scheduler?

hello everyone. i have done some searching for what i want but have not been able to find it. i may not be calling it the right name, so i will describe it.
    I have a password(as opposed to the regular unlock screen) on my phone. it is extremely annoying to have to enter the password 100times a day. is there an app which will allow me to schedule times when i can turn off the password lock? Let's say i want it to be off (to enable fast access to the phone) during non work hours, and active while at work. any suggestions?

Thank you!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Tasker (in the market)

Thanks Beer Goggles. I did a little research on Tasker and i was wondering if there was something less complicated and all consuming to just handle the password issue

Quote Originally Posted by dsyke View Post
    Thanks Beer Goggles. I did a little research on Tasker and i was wondering if there was something less complicated and all consuming to just handle the password issue
    True.... that one is a bit of overkill for your task.

Who knows? Maybe there will be some other tasks that you'll want also. But it is a bit complicated (though I don't use it, I did check out the examples on their web site).

Have you tried the app called No Lock? There is also an app called Lock Screen Switch Widget.
    Both of these are free in the market.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links