Launcher Pro Plus question

This is a discussion on Launcher Pro Plus question within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; hi. I just found that the data under launcher pro plus is increasing and is wasting up space . I wonder if i delete it, ...

Thread: Launcher Pro Plus question

Launcher Pro Plus question

hi. I just found that the data under launcher pro plus is increasing and is wasting up space . I wonder if i delete it, will all my widget and stuff on my deaktop lost?

Please join Dropbox here: Register :nexusx:

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by wingod View Post
    hi. I just found that the data under launcher pro plus is increasing and is wasting up space . I wonder if i delete it, will all my widget and stuff on my deaktop lost?
    I suggest you go to Launcher Pro Preference and backup the homescreens and setting and then try.

Sorry for hijacking the thread but I have a question:

Are there any N1 Stock 2.2 users using Launcher Pro?

I noticed from mine, the Launcher Pro sometimes reboots itself (like rebuilding the home screen), when I finish an app or when i unlock the screen.

Anyone else has the same issue?

well. Tried to back up > delete data > restore back up... the data size the same. Now almost 8mb... i have to remove app for it. getting me crazy.

Please join Dropbox here: Register :nexusx:

well. Tried to back up > delete data > restore back up... the data size the same. Now almost 8mb... i have to remove app for it. getting me crazy.
    Mine is nowhere near that size. my Total storage is 4.45MB, with the application being 3.50MB and the Data at 0.95MB. Since you are removing it anyway, maybe try re-installing a fresh copy and set it up from scratch in case there was something in your backup that was bad.

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    Yeah not sure as I haven't been using it lately since I'm on MIUI but you have to keep in mind the file will grow as more widgests are added and you are saving information. I could be slightly wrong, but you may want to check or clear what you have in LPP cache in LPP settings under memory to see if any unwanted data gets cleared.
    Androidfied.

My install is 3.73MB total (3.50 app and 0.232 data). V8.1.0

Quote Originally Posted by schizophrenia View Post
    I suggest you go to Launcher Pro Preference and backup the homescreens and setting and then try.

Sorry for hijacking the thread but I have a question:

Are there any N1 Stock 2.2 users using Launcher Pro?

I noticed from mine, the Launcher Pro sometimes reboots itself (like rebuilding the home screen), when I finish an app or when i unlock the screen.

Anyone else has the same issue?
    I'm using it. Mine only rebuilds when I switch from landscape to portrait and vis versa. I have the option checked to "keep in memory". Do you have that checked?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links