MMS picture issue

This is a discussion on MMS picture issue within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi People, I am having a problem with MMS messages from a verizon customer. I only am getting the text message, the picture is not ...

Thread: MMS picture issue

MMS picture issue

Hi People,

I am having a problem with MMS messages from a verizon customer. I only am getting the text message, the picture is not coming in. I used to be able to save the picture and see it that way, but now, a long pres on the message doesn't even give me the save option any more on these messages from this verizon customer.
    I opened the stock messaging app and in the message list I can see the paper clip there (representing the attachment) but when I open the message I can't see the picture there either only the text.
    I just tried to forward the message to myself, same thing, just text in both Handcent and stock messaging app and still the paperclip in the message list in the stock app.
    Does anyone have any ideas how to fix this?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I have a issue with MMS as well but with mine I get what looks like a video with a play button instead of just the picture loading. I have to long press to save to SD to view the image in the gallery app. No one has been able to help with my issue. It happens with different people using different phones on different networks. Does yours only happen when getting something from a verizon user?

Hi, thanks for the reply.
    I used to get that video with a play button on those messages (made sense when the mms was an actual video).
    Yes, it's just this one verizon customer. Other verizon customers send me picture messages and those come in fine.

Were you able to get that video icon for picture messages fixed?

This one verizon customer you are having the issue with do you get messages from others with that same type of phone okay?

Other users with other phones can send me picture messages just fine. This one Verizon customer can't. I don't know anyone else with that type of phone.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links