Google calendar sync?

This is a discussion on Google calendar sync? within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; I just moved to the UK and got a new sim card set-up (after some technical issues) on my n1. I have switched all of ...

Thread: Google calendar sync?

Google calendar sync?

I just moved to the UK and got a new sim card set-up (after some technical issues) on my n1. I have switched all of my time/date settings on my computer and phone; however, when my Google Calendar sync's up, it is adjusting the times of events incorrectly. Meaning, on my actual Google Calendar, I have an event scheduled for 1:00 PM...but it shows up as 6:00 PM on my phone (5 hour time difference between EST and here). I have tried re-setting and all that jazz, but no luck. Any ideas? Thanks!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by DBM135 View Post
    I have switched all of my time/date settings on my computer and phone; however, when my Google Calendar sync's up, it is adjusting the times of events incorrectly.
    Now by that do you mean you've switched the system clock on your computer or have you actually logged into the google calendar web page and changed the time zone under Settings -> General ?

It may be worth a shot.
    Subscribe to the Droidforum RSS feed!

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo13 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DBM135 View Post
    I have switched all of my time/date settings on my computer and phone; however, when my Google Calendar sync's up, it is adjusting the times of events incorrectly.
    Now by that do you mean you've switched the system clock on your computer or have you actually logged into the google calendar web page and changed the time zone under Settings -> General ?

It may be worth a shot.
    No luck. I have changed every conceivable clock I could think of. Hmmmm.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links