Battery Booster save your android batter

This is a discussion on Battery Booster save your android batter within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; must just be a better battery mate lol...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Battery Booster save your android batter

must just be a better battery mate lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nobby View Post
    ok i have downloaded and running now. just for details sake i am running Rod's MIUI mod and currently get around 3-4 days with moderate use (3G, full Sync, constant updating) so this is the standard that it has to beat, i am going to leave on navigation to drain battery today followed by a full off-line charge and tomorrow (15-10-2010) i will run it all day as normal and post results.
    3-4 days?! Holy crap!

I can't even get 3 days if i don't use my phone.

I usually get 2 with moderate use but thats really pushing it because by the second day it will be 50% ish and i won't be able to do much with it.

I've tried SetCPU, which did nothing to my battery life, task killers also didn't do much. So I'm a bit skeptical about this one.

EDIT: @Nobby: out of curiosity, did you get 3-4 days with other roms, or just MIUI? Thanks!

EDIT EDIT: the auto wifi on and off don't seem to be working well.

If i have wifi on initially (manually set), and have it to auto off on lock screen, wifi does not turn back on after unlocking. there is an option to have it activate wifi when it unlocks, but that turn wifi on EVERYTIME, not dependant to whether i had it on or off previous locking the screen...
    Galaxy Nexus? I like Nexus prime more. Even the code name "Maguro" seemed cooler.

Right i am back with some news, i have been running this booster since my last post and have just ran out of battery about 2 mins ago, this may be an improvement for some but not for me so i cant really say it works for me but for people struggling for a day it might help.

And for curious people i achieved my 4 day run using nothing but Rod's MIUI Rom with no extras or battery saving kernals, the only actions i take are using the CPU option in the drop down bar and the battery saving options that only kick in once below 10%
    NEXUS ONE
    11.02.2010 - SuperBoot Rooted
    24.02.2010 - Amon Ra's Recovery
    24.02.2010 - 05.10.2010 Cyanogen Era
    06.10.2010 - 08.12.2010 - RoDrIgUeZsTyLe´s MIUIMOD Era
    04.05.2011 - CyanogenMod 7.0.3

NOTION INK ADAM
    04.04.2011 - Rooted & CW Recovery Installed
    04.04.2011 - BEAST 2.1.3 PQi + 3g Version
    02.05.2011 - BEAST 2.2

Thanks for posting back with your results.

I'm not noticing any increase or decrease in battery life.
    One thing though is it should have a "turn on if was on" feature for bluetooth and wifi.
    I will use this for a couple more days.

If i download this is it going to affect anything else on my Nexus S, AT ALL ?
    I dont want to damage anything on my phone
    but i can not cope with my phone only lasting 6 HOURS MAX with no sync on, no GPS, no wifi, no bluetooth, no wallpaper
    I am so dissapointed with the battery life !
    Help

downloaded this and have charged my battery 100%,so i will see what i get with moderate use i.e. facebook,twitter and whatever calls i get,no wifi or bluetooth(dont think ive ever had bt on)
    my other phone's a nexus too

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links