TweetDeck for Android

This is a discussion on TweetDeck for Android within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Tweetdeck is your mobile browser for staying in touch with what’s happening on Twitter, Facebook, Foursquare and Buzz. TweetDeck makes it easy to view all ...

Thread: TweetDeck for Android

Cool TweetDeck for Android

Tweetdeck is your mobile browser for staying in touch with what’s happening on Twitter, Facebook, Foursquare and Buzz. TweetDeck makes it easy to view all of your data and post updates to multiple accounts, so you can stay up to date and organized no matter where you are.

Android Advice – TweetDeck Ninja Tips:

• The thing to remember about TweetDeck is the columns, for each column be sure to glance at the top header to note which column you’re in as there is no huge difference visually in the columns besides some color differences.
    • Tap the header bar to quickly zoom to the latest message.
    • Send one message to all social networks when composing a message by tapping their icons in the post screen.
    • Comment directly to Facebook friends or Like their status from “All Friends” menu when tapping the Friends icon.
    • Instead of signing into each account individually, if you sign in with your TweetDeck account you get instant access to all identities created from the desktop app.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Thanks for posting this - I've been waiting for it since the day I got my phone :-)
    o- Nexus One running CyanogenMod 6.0
    o- Samsung Galaxy Tab running stock Froyo (update: running Gingerbread and virtually useless)

i was not impressed
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny cizzle View Post
    i was not impressed
    What's not to like? It's Tweetdeck, but on your phone. It has the look and feel of the Windows version and only slightly less functionality (which they're working on improving in upcoming updates). I can't imagine why you'd be disappointed. It's the first FB/Twitter app that I've found that I really like.
    o- Samsung Galaxy Tab running stock Froyo (update: running Gingerbread and virtually useless)

Avoid the 1.02 update if you can. Every day it brings up a notification about "Facebook Places" and that notification offers you only one choice "Enable". If you clear the notification it comes back later or the next day. If you click enable, it takes you to a website where you can choose "allow" or "don't allow". If you choose to not allow, guess what. It makes no difference. Next day Tweetdeck 1.02 will ask you again.

It seems like Tweetdeck will not allow you to do anything other than use Facebook places, although I'm not even convinced that if you did click "allow" that it would stop bugging you about it.

I don't have a facebook or foursquare account or anything but a twitter account but tweetdeck has become my go to app for it, replacing the twitter for android app that I used previously.

I just wish I could continue to use twitpic as my photo uploader and wasn't limited to yfrog.
    Subscribe to the Droidforum RSS feed!

I don't know why but I like Tweetdeck. Simple and nice.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    "You don't know the power of the dark side!"

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links