Documents To Go 3.0 now available

This is a discussion on Documents To Go 3.0 now available within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; It's now available in the market. You can now sync your Google Docs files. Glad I bought this when it was around $5. Documents To ...

Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Documents To Go 3.0 now available

  1. #1
    Senior Member iPhoneSlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,386

    Documents To Go 3.0 now available

    It's now available in the market. You can now sync your Google Docs files. Glad I bought this when it was around $5.

    Documents To Go for Android Smartphones: Word and Excel on your Android Smartphone
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

  2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

  3. #2
    Member abe12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    96
    Good buy. I bought it around $14. Wasn't sure if I was going to get the 3.0 upgrade for free. I'm glad they will put pinch and zoom for PDF. Had lots of other features too I don't recall.

  4. #3
    Senior Member wingod_nexusone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    129
    I think I bought it at around 7.99 i think.

    I have a question, when you search for "Document to go" in market, there are 2 kinds, one is the main app which i have it already and paid with paypal before. Another one is called "DocumentsToGo Full Version Key". What are the different between two?


    Please join Dropbox here: Register :nexusx:

  5. #4
    Senior Member iPhoneSlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,386
    Quote Originally Posted by wingod View Post
    I think I bought it at around 7.99 i think.

    I have a question, when you search for "Document to go" in market, there are 2 kinds, one is the main app which i have it already and paid with paypal before. Another one is called "DocumentsToGo Full Version Key". What are the different between two?
    Since you've already paid for it, you can download either one. They have two versions because one is free and the other is a paid app. Since you've already purchased it, you already have the full version key; so whichever one you install will see the key and unlock the full version.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

  6. #5
    Senior Member wingod_nexusone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wingod View Post
    I think I bought it at around 7.99 i think.

    I have a question, when you search for "Document to go" in market, there are 2 kinds, one is the main app which i have it already and paid with paypal before. Another one is called "DocumentsToGo Full Version Key". What are the different between two?
    Since you've already paid for it, you can download either one. They have two versions because one is free and the other is a paid app. Since you've already purchased it, you already have the full version key; so whichever one you install will see the key and unlock the full version.
    Hi, but when i tried to get the key one, it linked to paypal and said if i wanna purchase again.


    Please join Dropbox here: Register :nexusx:

  7. #6
    Android Lurker aseems's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    0
    One Question...

    Does ANY Document Editor "Move to SD" Card?

    All of These (Quick Office, Office Suite, etc) are Voracious Memory Hogs!

  8. #7
    Super Moderator sliceburgslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    66
    Thanked
    14 times
    Sure...if your Rooted
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

    [ROM] CM11 Nightlies

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    [TABLET] Nexus 7

    [ROM] CM11 Nightlies

  9. #8
    Android Lurker aseems's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by SliceBurgSlim View Post
    Sure...if your Rooted
    Ouch! That Smarts!

    You're so mean !

    But you're still my Best Bud

  10. #9
    Senior Member f0ul99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    331
    Quote Originally Posted by aseems View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SliceBurgSlim View Post
    Sure...if your Rooted
    Ouch! That Smarts!

    You're so mean !

    But you're still my Best Bud
    Just woke up and still "wobbly" and then I see this.... refreshing :D

    I love this forum.



    Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    "You don't know the power of the dark side!"

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

documents to go paypal

Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.
Android Forum