Reckless Racing - Steering problems

This is a discussion on Reckless Racing - Steering problems within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hey guys, Just downloaded Reckless Racing, which seems like a pretty cool game if only I could control it. My N1 doesn't seem to be ...

Thread: Reckless Racing - Steering problems

Reckless Racing - Steering problems

Hey guys,

Just downloaded Reckless Racing, which seems like a pretty cool game if only I could control it.

My N1 doesn't seem to be precisely handling the steering buttons. Seems there is either a delay when I press, or sometimes it doesn't even detect my press.

As well, I noticed the car often just turns sharply on its own, causing me to go off track.

With these things happening, it makes it pretty much impossible to play and enjoy the game.

Anyone else having issues?

Thanks

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Does it only happen with this game or with others to? I have had this problem with a game before but was not able to find any solution so i just uninstalled and forgot about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dude Random21 View Post
    Does it only happen with this game or with others to? I have had this problem with a game before but was not able to find any solution so i just uninstalled and forgot about it.
    So far seems to just be this game, though I do have issues here and there with the touchscreen.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links