Facebook and Twitter

This is a discussion on Facebook and Twitter within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; I am on system 2.2.1. Market Software is better shape now. All seems faster and better, but since Facebook and Twitter are bundled apps, there ...

Thread: Facebook and Twitter

Facebook and Twitter

I am on system 2.2.1. Market Software is better shape now.
    All seems faster and better, but since Facebook and Twitter are bundled apps, there is no uninstall and not possible to update these packages.
    I think this was bad idea to bundle the apps into my Nexus one
    Lazar

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I don't use Twitter & can't speak about that; but I do use Facebook and there have been updates for the Facebook App on the Nexus One (at least two that I know of).
    Search for Facebook in the market and you should find it.

I receive messages about new updates to FaceBook and Twitter from the Market, but I got "install failure" for every my try to install the updates. I suspect, the reason is the grayed uninstall for the Apps in my Nexus.
    And I dislike the bundled versions.

I have been able to replace the built-in Facebook (and several other) apps with the ones from the Market to effectively upgrade to the newer versions. I simply install the ones from the market, and it automatically replaces the built-in ones.

No problems there.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links