Best Live Wallpapers

This is a discussion on Best Live Wallpapers within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; What is your Favorite LWP? Mine is currently "Light Grid" and it's really Dope! Lots of Customizations!...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Best Live Wallpapers

  1. #1
    Super Moderator sliceburgslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    66
    Thanked
    14 times

    Best Live Wallpapers

    What is your Favorite LWP?

    Mine is currently "Light Grid" and it's really Dope! Lots of Customizations!
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

    [ROM] CM11 Nightlies

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    [TABLET] Nexus 7

    [ROM] CM11 Nightlies

  2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

  3. #2
    Senior Member nickshertzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    350
    An old one, but still probably my fav is aCircuit Board:

    aCircuit Board Live Wallpaper

  4. #3
    Senior Member nickshertzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    350
    Quote Originally Posted by SliceBurgSlim View Post
    What is your Favorite LWP?

    Mine is currently "Light Grid" and it's really Dope! Lots of Customizations!
    Which one? I see a couple in the Market, Light Grid Live Wallpaper by Joko Interactive and Light Grid Live Wallpaper by Yu Xin.

  5. #4
    Senior Member f0ul99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    331
    Quote Originally Posted by nickshertzer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SliceBurgSlim View Post
    What is your Favorite LWP?

    Mine is currently "Light Grid" and it's really Dope! Lots of Customizations!
    Which one? I see a couple in the Market, Light Grid Live Wallpaper by Joko Interactive and Light Grid Live Wallpaper by Yu Xin.
    Joko Interactive nick. Yup it's really Dope :D


    Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    "You don't know the power of the dark side!"

  6. #5
    Super Moderator sliceburgslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    66
    Thanked
    14 times
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

    [ROM] CM11 Nightlies

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    [TABLET] Nexus 7

    [ROM] CM11 Nightlies

  7. #6
    Senior Member nickshertzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    350
    Quote Originally Posted by SliceBurgSlim View Post
    I'm running with it right now. Very trippy.

  8. #7
    Android Jr Member Fury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    67
    Thanked
    8 times
    Twitter
    Nd1razor
    Using the droid 2 LWP modded blue :3

  9. #8
    Senior Member N1David's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    866
    Quote Originally Posted by nickshertzer View Post
    An old one, but still probably my fav is aCircuit Board:

    aCircuit Board Live Wallpaper
    I scanned the barcode from the link and it opens up in my market and first line on description is "Don't buy this."
    With a price tag of ~$120.34...who knows? Seems kind of steep?

  10. #9
    Senior Member nickshertzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    350
    Quote Originally Posted by N1David View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nickshertzer View Post
    An old one, but still probably my fav is aCircuit Board:

    aCircuit Board Live Wallpaper
    I scanned the barcode from the link and it opens up in my market and first line on description is "Don't buy this."
    With a price tag of ~$120.34...who knows? Seems kind of steep?
    Wtf? I told you it was an oldie! I paid $0.99. Weird.

  11. #10
    Senior Member N1David's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    866
    Quote Originally Posted by nickshertzer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by N1David View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nickshertzer View Post
    An old one, but still probably my fav is aCircuit Board:

    aCircuit Board Live Wallpaper
    I scanned the barcode from the link and it opens up in my market and first line on description is "Don't buy this."
    With a price tag of ~$120.34...who knows? Seems kind of steep?
    Wtf? I told you it was an oldie! I paid $0.99. Weird.
    Oldie or not, still a circuit board live wall paper would be pretty cool to have on my phone. GASP! I just called my Nexus One a phone, I shake my head at myself. LOL...ANYWAY back to subject at hand...the circuit board would be cool. For the longest time I used the default Nexus One live wall paper when I first got my phone. (then I replaced that with pictures of my granddaughter)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

best live wallpaper for nexus 7 tablet
,
best live wallpaper forum
,
dope life wallpaper quote
,

dope live wallpaper

,

dope live wallpapers

,
dope live wallpapers for cell phones
,
dope livewallpaper
,
dope wallpapers for android
,
live wallpapees dope
,
live wallpapers dope
,
live wallpapers of dope
,
the dope life wallpaper
,
wallpapees
,
www.android live wallpaper.net
,
www.android.net 105891-best-live-wallpapers
Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.
Android Forum