TotalCare+

This is a discussion on TotalCare+ within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Came across this site and they're offering the app for "free" right now Features | TotalCare+...

Thread: TotalCare+

TotalCare+

Came across this site and they're offering the app for "free" right now
    Features | TotalCare+

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

mah
    What makes this app better than others like Lookout, Wave Secure, Mobile Defense, etc.?

Quote Originally Posted by mah View Post
    What makes this app better than others like Lookout, Wave Secure, Mobile Defense, etc.?
    I have no ideas nor do I care if it's better or not.
    Actually I'm not even using it. Saw a thread for a FREE app and though I pass it along.:D

Nice find, thanks for passing on the site
    NEXUS ONE
    11.02.2010 - SuperBoot Rooted
    24.02.2010 - Amon Ra's Recovery
    24.02.2010 - 05.10.2010 Cyanogen Era
    06.10.2010 - 08.12.2010 - RoDrIgUeZsTyLe´s MIUIMOD Era
    04.05.2011 - CyanogenMod 7.0.3

NOTION INK ADAM
    04.04.2011 - Rooted & CW Recovery Installed
    04.04.2011 - BEAST 2.1.3 PQi + 3g Version
    02.05.2011 - BEAST 2.2

I am using Lookout for about 1/2 a month for now, I found it's battery draining.

I really donno if this app really helping or Android just don't need this kind of malware scanning apps at all?

Please join Dropbox here: Register :nexusx:

Well you don`t need one but if you want one then download it I would rather have one just in case but some people if you ask them will just tell you there are useless battery drainers I have no problem with battery life so I don`t care. If you want to debate whether you need one or not you can check out this tread http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...o-you-use.html

Thanks for the link, Dude Ramdom21. I raise up a question about if it is needed becoz recently there is report from Google about some apps has malware

Please join Dropbox here: Register :nexusx:

Quote Originally Posted by wingod View Post
    Thanks for the link, Dude Ramdom21. I raise up a question about if it is needed becoz recently there is report from Google about some apps has malware
    Your welcome and yes there will always be that risk of apps having malware because of androids openness almost anything can go in the market so I guess that is the price to pay for an open sourced platform oh well I think it`s worth it. I would rather have the antivirus software just in case but all you really have to do is be careful before downloading apps and check the comments etc.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links