Theft Aware 2.0

This is a discussion on Theft Aware 2.0 within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Jus saw this article. Looks Dope! Def gonna check this out when I get home. Theft Aware 2.0 – The Most Ingenious Android Security Solution ...

Thread: Theft Aware 2.0

[PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Awesome!!!
    Cyanogen 6.1 w/ Wildmonks Kernel OC @ 1152

Looks like an awesome program, but I really don't like how it's licensed to the phone itself and that you would have to buy a new license when you get a new phone.

Really awesome itís like an indestructible anti thief software.

Looks good. I might have to check it out.

I just installed the 7 day trial so we'll see how it looks. So far it's pretty slick! Very stealthy and cool SMS control from another mobile phone. I'm really careful about my phone but I guess you never know...

mah
    I installed the (1.0) trial version a while ago and it seemed pretty cool. One issue I had (not its fault) was that Lookout considered it to be a virus, presumably due to its stealth nature. I don't fault Lookout for that since normally an app should not hide itself, but since Lookout was able to find it, perhaps its stealth isn't as good as it could be. Maybe if I had installed it to the system partition instead, it would have been better?

At any rate, reading the linked 2.0 page on it suggests that it's improved quite a bit!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links