Pageonce problems

This is a discussion on Pageonce problems within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; I've been having a little trouble with pageonce recently and I was wondering if its just me or if others are having problems too. For ...

Thread: Pageonce problems

Pageonce problems

I've been having a little trouble with pageonce recently and I was wondering if its just me or if others are having problems too. For one thing, their website is incredibly slow and sometimes doesn't load at all. Its essentially unusable in its current state and I'm a little disappointed considering I paid for the app. I expect better service from paid apps and I suspect most others do too.

Normally I don't even use the website, but I went there to try to find an answer to another problem I had. I tried to add my electric bill to the account but when I did it said authentication is required to access this resource. I don't have a clue what that could mean because I entered the password for the electrical account. Any ideas on either problem I'm having?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

New website is comming up

Hi,
    You are absolutely right about the website and indeed we didn't upgrade it for a while. We have been very busy building the best Android app and service. You should expect a new website with new capabilities and super fast at the beginning of February, 2011
    Thanks,
    Pageonce support

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links