music player

This is a discussion on music player within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; hi,ive lost a music player after doing a wipe and i cant remember the name of it,i think it was called 3??but cant find that ...

Thread: music player

music player

hi,ive lost a music player after doing a wipe and i cant remember the name of it,i think it was called 3??but cant find that in market,it was a black cube that could be flipped about and downloaded album art for you,anyone help with this very vague(lol)description

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I tried that once

I think it was called 3, but that's not where it is located in the marketplace. I don't remember how I found it- I think someone posted a link to it.

After trying to use it for a few days I gave up and tossed it. Finding specific music on it was about the same as trying to find the app in the market place. Nothing was where it seemed it should be. A rotating cube looks impressive but it's a piss-poor interface for finding music.

Quote Originally Posted by tyler.durden View Post
    I think it was called 3, but that's not where it is located in the marketplace. I don't remember how I found it- I think someone posted a link to it.

After trying to use it for a few days I gave up and tossed it. Finding specific music on it was about the same as trying to find the app in the market place. Nothing was where it seemed it should be. A rotating cube looks impressive but it's a piss-poor interface for finding music.
    i thought it worked well on my n1,flicked left/right for alphabet up/down for albums

here it is

update...found it lol,found a qr code for it while searching google of all places :rofl3:

Quote Originally Posted by tyler.durden View Post
    :rofl3: great minds ha ha ha

Maybe I was using an older version. I'll try it again.

I have been using TuneWiki. I like the lyrics display for some music. Can't make playlist in the fly though- seems like a trivial addition- maybe in a future update.

im quite happy with it so will stick with it unless it gets buggy,but so far so good,cheers for your help

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links