Quick question for those with widgetlocker

This is a discussion on Quick question for those with widgetlocker within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; I don't know if I've always had this problem but I just noticed it today. I'm not getting a missed call notification in the status ...

Thread: Quick question for those with widgetlocker

Quick question for those with widgetlocker

I don't know if I've always had this problem but I just noticed it today. I'm not getting a missed call notification in the status bar when Widgetlocker is enabled. The trackball isn't flashing either. So the only way I can tell if I have a missed call is to unlock the phone. I know it has to be Widgetlocker because when I disable it, it works fine. The weird thing is I get all my other notifications (email, text, etc.). I'm wondering if any one else is having this problem or if anyone can help me fix this. Thanks.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I have exactly the same problem! I think it's a bug i emailed the developer, let's see if he can fix it. If you also have the bug email the developer so he understands it is important!

I guess not many people had this problem. Anyway for those who did, here's the response I got from the developer:

There's two parts to this bug. The WidgetLocker component is due to Easy Wake Mode disabling the stock lock screen.
    The other part of the bug is that the Call Log is brought up even after a missed call. This wasn't the case originally in Froyo but seems "Froyo MR2" (Which is on the Nexus One) included a change that created this bug. It has been fixed by Google in Gingerbread. I've confirmed this by looking at the code and also by testing on my Nexus S running Gingerbread.
    I looked at working around this issue in WidgetLocker but it's very difficult so my current plan is to hold out until Google rolls out Gingerbread for the Nexus One. Unfortunately the only work around I can offer in the mean time is to disable Easy Wake Mode.

Hope this helps.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links