Market Update

This is a discussion on Market Update within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; hmmm, market works great in landscape view, but in portrait, where it says apps, games and my apps, the buttons are cut off, you can ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Market Update

hmmm, market works great in landscape view, but in portrait, where it says apps, games and my apps, the buttons are cut off, you can only just make out the words. Anyone else got this glitch?

Quote Originally Posted by Floogle View Post
    hmmm, market works great in landscape view, but in portrait, where it says apps, games and my apps, the buttons are cut off, you can only just make out the words. Anyone else got this glitch?
    I can't replicate this problem.
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

15 minutes is too short. 1 or 2 hours would be better. True, in many situations, 15 minutes may be enough, but not all.

I'd like to see what the new comments format looks like. That's the most important part of the market too me.

Is this an update that is going to be pushed out to phones or do you need to do it manually? Or is it just an early part of gingerbread that is being released in advance because I don`t see an update notification anywhere.

Been running the new market since yesterday. looks nice, no FC problems
    so far.
    Ne:nexusx:uS One ROOTED
    Cyanogen Mod Nightly ROM

I didn't update to it and now it's on my phone automatically. It is constantly force closing on me and screwing up my touch screen. I have to touch the power button to turn the screen off to reset it.

I'm not liking this. I liked the simplicity of Android up through 2.2. Seems like they are going too far. I can't even say I like the new interface for the market, seems a lot more cluttered to me now. Plus it seems a lot slower now. Plus I have to scroll way down to look at comments, one of the most important features of the market to me. Who designed this? Stupid.

Funny my girlfriend's phone still has the old version. Is there any way to get back to the old version? Why does my phone have the new version now?

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingsCool View Post
    ...Is there any way to get back to the old version? Why does my phone have the new version now?
    Settings -> Applications -> Manage App. ->Market -> Uninstall Updates
    "I smell blood, something is calling me"

Twitter
    Nd1razor
    I seem to have gotten this automaticly aswel

The home seem the same as tab version, just got icons now. but the actual app page has improved alot.

i like it!

Well, after using the market app for a while, I suppose I could say I'm relatively indifferent to the update. I was happy with the look and operation before. Now, well, it's ok.

My only real problem with it is the size and location of the update/uninstall buttons. They are smaller and right next to each other now, and I'm always afraid I'm going to hit the wrong button. I liked it better when they were nice big buttons you couldn't miss if you tried.

I also think it's a pain that I have to expand the sections I want to read. I liked the tab setup before.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingsCool View Post
    Well, after using the market app for a while, I suppose I could say I'm relatively indifferent to the update. I was happy with the look and operation before. Now, well, it's ok.

My only real problem with it is the size and location of the update/uninstall buttons. They are smaller and right next to each other now, and I'm always afraid I'm going to hit the wrong button. I liked it better when they were nice big buttons you couldn't miss if you tried.

I also think it's a pain that I have to expand the sections I want to read. I liked the tab setup before.
    I agree about both the install buttons and the more button. Could have been done better
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links