What is the best anti virus/anti malware app?

This is a discussion on What is the best anti virus/anti malware app? within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Would really like to what you guys think and if I even need one....

Thread: What is the best anti virus/anti malware app?

What is the best anti virus/anti malware app?

Would really like to what you guys think and if I even need one.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Personally, I'm not at all sure that one is even necessary...but I do use Lookout; as much for the location and backup features as for the anti-malware. Free in the Market.

Cool thanks, I havn't felt the need for one. But since I've ben hearing alot about virues. Would rather be safe than sorry. I will check out Lookout. great features on a free appwow

There is already a thread about antivirus apps so please use search before posting. http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...o-you-use.html

Quote Originally Posted by Dude Random21 View Post
    There is already a thread about antivirus apps so please use search before posting. http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...o-you-use.html
    I did search first I've been using this forum for a long time I know what's up. And that one was about the apps not which was the best and I wanted the opinions of this forum so if you can't help why even post to my question. Thanks anyway tho

Ok well sorry if saying that offended you in any way that was not at all my intention just I would think that you would get faster results if you use a thread that was already started so I suggest search that is all. Ya that was about the apps I thought that was what you were looking for an antivirus app and that tread is from this forum so it is the opinions of this forum. Last thing if you want my input, I use lookout. Seriously though sorry if I pised you off that was not at all my intention like far from it.

I read my response and I also apologize I just didn't want to ask a question on someone else's thread. But you are right it probably would have been faster.

Quote Originally Posted by BayRican View Post
    Would really like to what you guys think and if I even need one.
    Your brain. :rofl3:

No, seriously. A smart user is a safe user.

That maybe so but I have never done anything that could have given me a virus on my laptop and I ended up with one anyway so it does help to be safe but it is still safer to have an antivirus IMHO.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links