Track light - colored notification lights in succession

This is a discussion on Track light - colored notification lights in succession within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Seem to work fine now (with accessibilty checked n when unchecked its not working) Cheers Posted from my sweet Nexus One on GB via Hit'n'Yak...

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Track light - colored notification lights in succession

Seem to work fine now (with accessibilty checked n when unchecked its not working)

Cheers

Posted from my sweet Nexus One on GB via Hit'n'Yak

Then again i get the trackball notification even when i read the message.. (clear upon read setting) i even launch the app, delete the message but nothing does it.

Does not happen everytime (like 1/3 or 1/4 of the time) but its annoying

Just another thanx

Hey, i just got the lastest update and just wanted to say everythings working alright at this end, it looks better too, simple and sleek
    keep up the good work

One thing though, a general question, under the 'my apps' in the market i cant see ur app listed there as one of the downloads, same with a few other apps like 'Advanced task killer' 'angry birds' etc, i have to search for them individually everytime to see if theres an update. is it because im outside the US?

Junior Member Guardian_nexusone's Avatar
    Just installed the free version to try out.
    I'm having the same issue as others, the LED will continue to flash after the message that triggered it has been closed.
    This is with Accessibility disabled. Enabled, it seems to work as it should, though I don't necessarily like having that enabled.
    Thats with using Handcent, it doesn't seem to do that with Gmail. One thing that Handcent has that would be nice for you to add would be a Custom color option (maybe it exists in the paid version?).
    Anyway, it's a very handy app, great job. Thanks for creating it for us!

For those with the "still flashing light after reading the notification issue." I solved mine by changing the setting for clearing the notification to "screen on."

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Tx for the tip ill try that

Quote Originally Posted by Guardian View Post
    Just installed the free version to try out.
    I'm having the same issue as others, the LED will continue to flash after the message that triggered it has been closed.
    This is with Accessibility disabled. Enabled, it seems to work as it should, though I don't necessarily like having that enabled.
    Thats with using Handcent, it doesn't seem to do that with Gmail. One thing that Handcent has that would be nice for you to add would be a Custom color option (maybe it exists in the paid version?).
    Anyway, it's a very handy app, great job. Thanks for creating it for us!
    Yes the SMS message will not stop by default without accessibility as it uses this service to detect when you've entered the messaging app (handcent is included in that list) to switch the light out. Obviously setting to "screen" will not require it as it's just triggered by the state change of your screen.

Gmail does not need this by default as it uses a more complex method of switching out the light as you need it to automatically switch off even if you have read the message on your computer.

You can set similar for sms by setting it to "read" but it will only stop flashing if you've no unread messages at all.

There's no difference between the free version and the paid one regarding handcent, if accessibility is enabled it can automatically switch off the led.

If you are worried about the security issues of using accessibility I've tried to explain the security used here:
    Light Flow - FAQ's

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Blu View Post
    Hey, i just got the lastest update and just wanted to say everythings working alright at this end, it looks better too, simple and sleek
    keep up the good work

One thing though, a general question, under the 'my apps' in the market i cant see ur app listed there as one of the downloads, same with a few other apps like 'Advanced task killer' 'angry birds' etc, i have to search for them individually everytime to see if theres an update. is it because im outside the US?
    I'm not sure why that is, and I've occasionally seen it with some apps (not light flow, as being the developer I'm not allowed to buy my own app!)
    I'm also outside the US, but no idea if that's why it happens.

fyi. Next up will be version 2 which will add contact based notifications for SMS, MMS missed calls and gmail.

Neat ! Keep up the good work

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links