Track light - colored notification lights in succession

This is a discussion on Track light - colored notification lights in succession within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by WERA689 It's called Light Flow in the market. The QR code in the OP will take you to the lite version. It's ...

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Track light - colored notification lights in succession

Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    It's called Light Flow in the market. The QR code in the OP will take you to the lite version. It's awesome!
    Thanks for the comments. Oops gave the post the wrong title - I changed the title just before initially releasing it to the market.

Here's the QR for the full version

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo13 View Post
    I just bought the app and I love it. Well done.

My only suggestion is a "disco" setting like I used when I had a similar app installed on my BlackBerry 9700 that cycles through all the colours as 1 alert.

I'd always use that setting for missed calls as it's the most obvious "at a glance" tool to see if I've missed a call.

edit: and twidroyd support!
    Thanks for the comments. I'm pretty sure the disco effect isn't possible with a nexus one, but there's no harm in me checking out the posibility

twidroyd: Shouldn't be a problem. Do you think it would make sense to combine this with the twitter section already in there? As there's two possibilities here.

Select twitter - and it monitors for notifications from twitter and twidroyd, or have two separate sections one for twitter and one for twidroyd.

Just to keep you updated. I'm looking into the possibility of adding:
    * twidroyd - now that you've asked for it
    * Text-to-speech option when in test mode so it tells you which notification type is being displayed - handy for devices without the great range of colors available on the nexus one.

Before looking into these I may have a few evenings off! Unless the urge is too strong!

key
    This app is just amazing, no root needed. Where was i when this was launched. Thanks... Just bought it.

Quote Originally Posted by key View Post
    This app is just amazing, no root needed. Where was i when this was launched. Thanks... Just bought it.
    Thanks for the comment and the purchase! Don't worry you've not missed much! I didn't even start learning Android programming until the middle of January, it's only been on the market just over 2 weeks and I'm only just starting to feel a bit happier with it.

Writing an app that runs 24x7 on my phone does make me a little paranoid. I find myself checking the phone all the time, just to make sure the trackball is (or isn't) flashing when it should be!

Quick note to all.
    If you like the app and are using it, any ratings / comments in the market are greatly appriciated. It helps get the app higher up the lists and hopefully more noticed.

Of course if you don't like it, don't leave a comment, just post here instead!

key
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewpmoore View Post
    Quick note to all.
    If you like the app and are using it, any ratings / comments in the market are greatly appriciated. It helps get the app higher up the lists and hopefully more noticed.

Of course if you don't like it, don't leave a comment, just post here instead!
    Sure leaving a comment right now. Put me on a mailing list for your upcoming apps or updates on apps!

I also just put up a 5-star rating. Thanks again, Andrew! I've been waiting almost a year for something like this, and you NAILED it!

Neat ! Pretty good work thumbs up

*Posted from my sweet rooted Nexus One via hitn'yak

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo13 View Post
    I just bought the app and I love it. Well done.

My only suggestion is a "disco" setting like I used when I had a similar app installed on my BlackBerry 9700 that cycles through all the colours as 1 alert.

I'd always use that setting for missed calls as it's the most obvious "at a glance" tool to see if I've missed a call.

edit: and twidroyd support!
    gonzo13 - especially for you, new version in the market supporting twidroyd and twidroyd pro (just don't have "Show notification icon" - ie the permanent icon set in twidroyd)

Sadly I've tried to get some kind of disco effect, but it just won't play ball. If I set the on/off interval to a quicker time it actually slows down the nexus lights. If I try to cut short one color to change to another - it just get's ignored. I've one more idea to try, but I'm not hopeful.

Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    I also just put up a 5-star rating. Thanks again, Andrew! I've been waiting almost a year for something like this, and you NAILED it!
    Thanks again for the praise. I too waited almost a year for this, before deciding "what the hell, I'll have a go myself!".

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links