Track light - colored notification lights in succession

This is a discussion on Track light - colored notification lights in succession within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by WERA689 Interesting...it doesn't come up for me anymore either. Only the paid version. I've managed to find a version on the web ...

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Track light - colored notification lights in succession

Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    Interesting...it doesn't come up for me anymore either. Only the paid version.
    I've managed to find a version on the web so I know how to identify the free version for anyone that might still have it.

The code is in place for it, but it's not fully tested yet. Should be there in 1-2 days.

New version just released. See changelog in first post.

Tapatalk added for ipeck.

Should work with the free version, pro version and xda-developers app which also uses tapatalk.

Woot ! Tx a lot 5 stars service

*Posted from my sweet rooted Nexus One via hitn'yak

Would anyone who's based in the US that uses google voice mind helping me try to add it to the app?

Being from the UK I can't use the app, but I'm guessing it has notifications put onto the notification bar like other apps?

If so, could somebody let me know basically what the notifications are for? I might then ask for someone to use a debug version of the app for me to try and detect in the logs how to detect google voice.

Thanks
    Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by andrewpmoore View Post
    Would anyone who's based in the US that uses google voice mind helping me try to add it to the app?

Being from the UK I can't use the app, but I'm guessing it has notifications put onto the notification bar like other apps?

If so, could somebody let me know basically what the notifications are for? I might then ask for someone to use a debug version of the app for me to try and detect in the logs how to detect google voice.

Thanks
    Andrew
    I just noticed this thread, I'll install your lite version right now... I have the Google Voice program for my voicemail. It currently flashes green, and puts a notification in the status bar when I have a voicemail. Im a developer by day also, though only mucked a little in android (made 1 widget). Tell me what you need and I'll try and find it for ya.
    Asus Transformer & Dock - Stock OS
    NookColor - Not Rooted - Running CM7 on mSD
    AT&T Nexus One - Not Rooted
    SquareTrade Warranty - Purchased
    Case-Mate Tough Case + Screen Protector
    Wave Secure + Lookout

Odd it seems that if your app (like Tweetdeck, Tochdown, etc) is NOT part of this, they can no long light up the track ball?
    Asus Transformer & Dock - Stock OS
    NookColor - Not Rooted - Running CM7 on mSD
    AT&T Nexus One - Not Rooted
    SquareTrade Warranty - Purchased
    Case-Mate Tough Case + Screen Protector
    Wave Secure + Lookout

Quote Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewpmoore View Post

Thanks
    Andrew
    I just noticed this thread, I'll install your lite version right now... I have the Google Voice program for my voicemail. It currently flashes green, and puts a notification in the status bar when I have a voicemail. Im a developer by day also, though only mucked a little in android (made 1 widget). Tell me what you need and I'll try and find it for ya.

Thanks for the offer, i will be in touch soon!

Quote Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
    Odd it seems that if your app (like Tweetdeck, Tochdown, etc) is NOT part of this, they can no long light up the track ball?
    Yes that's correct. It's the only way to get the lights to stack up, as as soon as another app takes control the stacked notifications wouldn't show until you clear the other one.

Still as others would probably confirm, i can probably add those extra apps quite quickly.
    Do you have a list of which you'd want other than the 2nd listed above?

Anyone with the new full version 1.2.0 have any opinions or any problems with it, there was quite a rewrite of some bits so keen to see if it's still working ok.

Yeah, one issue. There are so many apps that can notify, I need a cheat sheet to remember which one is which :D

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links