nexus one Bittorrent

This is a discussion on nexus one Bittorrent within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; i have download bittorrent on my nexus one. i started it but it says go to settings and add a server, i dont know nothing ...

Thread: nexus one Bittorrent

nexus one Bittorrent

i have download bittorrent on my nexus one.
    i started it but it says go to settings and add a server,
    i dont know nothing about server settings,
    plz help me.
    what settings i need and how to put these in my bit torrent
    thanks ....

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Personnally, i wouldnt download torrents on my phone... you could easily end up with viruses or trojans

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Ya that's kind of a strange thing to do. Can the Android TCP/IP stack handle all the peer connections? It seems like something to do "because you can" rather than something practical.

At any rate, I don't have an answer for you. My understanding of BT is each peer on the network is essentially a client and server: a client to pick up pieces and a server to share with others. There is no centralized server, which is part of the beauty of BT. Maybe your client needs another local server to work together? Dunno. I wouldn't even bother trying on my phone.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links