Looking for a specific notepad app...

This is a discussion on Looking for a specific notepad app... within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; I recently flashed back to stock rooted 2.2 from Cyanogenmod because of a 3G issue, and now I can't find the notepad app I was ...

Thread: Looking for a specific notepad app...

Looking for a specific notepad app...

I recently flashed back to stock rooted 2.2 from Cyanogenmod because of a 3G issue, and now I can't find the notepad app I was using. It was a great app - very simple. When opened, you are given a yellow screen like a notepad with lines and you simply had to press once on the lines and start typing. Pressing back automatically saved the note.

If you don't know of it, I'm also open for suggestions. I want something very simple with as few button presses as possible - I just want to be able to easily jot down a number, code, list or other simple piece of info for retrieval later. I don't need reminders or even a widget.

Thanks.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by jeffesaurusrex View Post
    I recently flashed back to stock rooted 2.2 from Cyanogenmod because of a 3G issue, and now I can't find the notepad app I was using. It was a great app - very simple. When opened, you are given a yellow screen like a notepad with lines and you simply had to press once on the lines and start typing. Pressing back automatically saved the note.

If you don't know of it, I'm also open for suggestions. I want something very simple with as few button presses as possible - I just want to be able to easily jot down a number, code, list or other simple piece of info for retrieval later. I don't need reminders or even a widget.

Thanks.
    I use color notes its very simple and saves it's self

Are you thinking of InkPad. It is as you described. I have it on my phone but haven't tried it yet, as I use Note Everything, which is just fantastic.

yeah, sounds really like a color note. the best notepad on android imho

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

[QUOTE=dudewithaplan;92067]Are you thinking of InkPad. It is as you described. I have it on my phone but haven't tried it yet, as I use Note Everything, which is just fantastic.[/QUOT

I downloaded note everything and it is easy to use. I love the widget it has. Very handy..

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links