SKYPE for Nexus S

This is a discussion on SKYPE for Nexus S within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi, I just got the phone and I couldn't find the SKYPE app in the Android store. Considering that the Samsung Galaxy Tab has Skype ...

Thread: SKYPE for Nexus S

SKYPE for Nexus S

Hi,
    I just got the phone and I couldn't find the SKYPE app in the Android store. Considering that the Samsung Galaxy Tab has Skype on it I should be able to get it on the phone as well. Does anyone knows how/ where I ca get SKYPE for my phone?

Thanks in advance

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

mah
    The Galaxy Tab comes with Swype, not Skype (at least, that's the case with my US/T-Mo Tab; perhaps other builds differ?). Just a letter off, but did you search for the right app on the Market? Skype is there but Swype is not. I believe Swype is not generally available yet but Swype | Text Input for Screens might give you better information.

Hi,

If you have no luck with Skype, you can try this one for Nexus S VoIP very similar. For me works fine.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links