firefox

This is a discussion on firefox within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; anyone using this if so has it got better in the last few months...

Thread: firefox

firefox

anyone using this if so has it got better in the last few months
    my other phone's a nexus too

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

It is still in Beta form...I see that they added move to SD so I will give it a try today and post back.

Update: I don't see a font size adjustment - is there one I missed?
    Update #2: So far, I am not liking this browser, aside from the missing font adjustment (zooming in didn't help the font size that much). Another missing thing (compared to stock Android browser) is the "Windows" function that you get when you tap the menu button. I opened a facebook page to reply to an email on a photo and I could not for the life of me close that page - I kept tapping the back button and it would not go back past the picture to close the browser - I tapped the home key to get the browser off my screen. I just opened the firefox browser again and it is still on that picture page of my facebook.
    Yep, I am uninstalling this browser app now.

i installed it today and i like the sync to phone option but as you say david the zoom is rubbish,come back and try again firefoxback to stock it is
    my other phone's a nexus too

If firefox / mozilla is serious about their mobile browser, they will put some work into it. I do like their browser 4 for computers though, well my windows 7 computer is great, my xp computer, not so great, I see no speed increase on the XP machine.

Love their PC browser, but the phone phone browser is just bad right now. No Flash, jittery movements, pixilation, and slow loading.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links