Angry birds Rio

This is a discussion on Angry birds Rio within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi guys, Not sure if you've got the news, but angry birds Rio is available free on the Amazon appstore (Amazon sent me an email ...

Thread: Angry birds Rio

Angry birds Rio

Hi guys,

Not sure if you've got the news, but angry birds Rio is available free on the Amazon appstore (Amazon sent me an email with the appstore apk)

I downloaded the appstore only to find that when downloadinng angry birds, that its not available in my region (Australia) what should I do?! The free offer expires in about 9 hours
    Galaxy Nexus? I like Nexus prime more. Even the code name "Maguro" seemed cooler.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I would try and get my hands on an apk for the angry birds game although I thought that all the angry birds versions were going to be free for us on android :/

Quote Originally Posted by Dude Random21 View Post
    I would try and get my hands on an apk for the angry birds game although I thought that all the angry birds versions were going to be free for us on android :/
    I thought it was going to be free too... but it seems Rio is only free for a limited time
    Galaxy Nexus? I like Nexus prime more. Even the code name "Maguro" seemed cooler.

Angry Birds Rio is exclusive to Amazon Appstore. They have a free app everyday, just like the mp3 store has. I guess I thought it'd be free too, but then realized the article I'd read about it only stated AB Rio would be "exclusive" to the AAS.

Sorry you won't get it free FC, but I'm pretty unimpressed with it anyway.

IMO, it's a free app they're trying to push as paid , but free for the first day, to get people to download the AAS app. It worked for me.

Well I'm not too disappointed, I only really looked forward to the boss battles, nothing else.

But still, I'm getting quite annoyed by these "exclusive" apps. First the tegra ones (which I guess is kinda acceptable as it seems to be a hardware thing) but this seems uncalled for Oh well, I'll just wait for it to come to Aus... Somehow.

Living in Panama I usually found ( or not) plenty apk that I can't access through market, like YouTube for example

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links