Anyone heard anything about Paypal on Market ?

This is a discussion on Anyone heard anything about Paypal on Market ? within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; There's always been talk about PayPal as a funding option for buying apps in the market as being just around the corner, imminent. First time ...

Thread: Anyone heard anything about Paypal on Market ?

Anyone heard anything about Paypal on Market ?

There's always been talk about PayPal as a funding option for buying apps in the market as being just around the corner, imminent. First time I heard that though was about 9 months ago.

Anyone heard if it's REALLY going to happen? I'm one year into Android use and still haven't bought an app when google checkout is the only option.
    o- Nexus One running CyanogenMod 6.0
    o- Samsung Galaxy Tab running stock Froyo (update: running Gingerbread and virtually useless)

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

There was something on the Google dev sites that showed vendors how to set it up...

I guess it's just to the devs?

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

I've used PayPal to buy a couple apps. Must be up to the dev. Sorry, can't remember which apps. And I have bought a couple that weren't in the Android Market, so there's a chance it was these I paid with PayPal. So I guess I'm not really answering the question

Quote Originally Posted by keyplyr View Post
    I've used PayPal to buy a couple apps. Must be up to the dev. Sorry, can't remember which apps. And I have bought a couple that weren't in the Android Market, so there's a chance it was these I paid with PayPal. So I guess I'm not really answering the question
    Yeah I bought one off-market too with Paypal (Titanium Backup).

There aren't any paid apps I'm desperate to buy right now, but then whenever I'm searching for apps I only ever search in the free apps. There maybe a whole bunch of pay apps out there that I'd pay for, but I don't know about them.
    o- Nexus One running CyanogenMod 6.0
    o- Samsung Galaxy Tab running stock Froyo (update: running Gingerbread and virtually useless)

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links