Kuff's Password Safe

This is a discussion on Kuff's Password Safe within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Anyone using this app I am leaving Keeper as it is going paid and 30.00 a year Did a lot of reading of reviews and ...

Thread: Kuff's Password Safe

Kuff's Password Safe

Anyone using this app

I am leaving Keeper as it is going paid and 30.00 a year

Did a lot of reading of reviews and info on the app, but still confiused

Wondering about security if you bu to dropbox--which I believe is only cloud like sync. It only holds bu 30 days unless you pay.

I think the free Pro is going to be a trial and not free anymore

So, if I get the Password Safe Pro Lite for 4.90, can I sync to desktop and not use dropbox as I don't want to pay more per month

Main concern is still security with this app and your account info

Anyone have experience with this app?

Thanks,

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

How safe is safe?
    LastPass Hacked: The Last Password App You'll Ever Use http://phandroid.com/?p=49266

Scary ain't it DR

But, you have Apple Cloud--GMail--etc--I had Keeper until it went to expensive--and others.

I will probably only use this if i can buy and just keep sdcard sync, not cloud. But, would be nice to have a pc sync wher you can input data from pc keyboard and sync. I think this has that, just haven't got deep enough into it yet.

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

I've been using KeePass and KeePassDroid for about 9 months. Seems to work fine. It's not automatic between my PC, my phone, and my pad, but it's not that much trouble to copy the file every few weeks.

AT&T ne:nexusx:us S on AT&T
    AT&T ne:nexusx:us one on Taiwan Mobile [Missing in Taipei]
    Archos 70 with UrukDroid

Thanks Kevin,

I managed to set this up with Dropbox and the paid app and his Windows program

All working well--a little confusing on setup, but got it figured out and working fine--on 14 day trial for web program that uses dropbox to sync

If I don't like it, will let trial expire and bu to sdcard only--Dropbox is free, so may keep that

Web option is nice for quicker entry of fields etc

Nice app

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links