Music Player 3.0

This is a discussion on Music Player 3.0 within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Recently i had the good fortune to randomly watch this video, and am i glad i did, so i figured id share it Video >>> ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Music Player 3.0

Lightbulb Music Player 3.0

Recently i had the good fortune to randomly watch this video, and am i glad i did, so i figured id share it

Video >>> (amazing it doesn't have more views)

I dont know if most of you out there already knew about this but, its the HoneyComb version of the music player for your phone.
    As for the general review ill leave it to him,

On my Nexus one, it does very rarely lag but there's no questioning its aesthetic appeal in contrast to the bland player we had before, dosent really drain much more battery than before (unless youre like me and flip through the album thumbnails left and right for about 10 mins like an idiot) as for cons i should mention that like Google Maps 5.0 it does seem to be on at times in the background by itself, but as far as i know, does no harm.

Its a little disspointing that there's Not Really anything more there outside of the visual realm but, still something to play with till Ice Cream :D

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I have 3.0.1 on my phone now,not to sure what to think about it.at first glance,visually appealing but not a whole lot more other than the equalizer,no lag though well not yet anyway

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Heeey wait a minute, i downloaded "Music Version v3.0.336"

Wheres the equalizer? how do i bring it up?

Sorry my bad,its just the dsp manager, I haven't had alot of time to play with it

Quote Originally Posted by 40ftcobb View Post
    Sorry my bad,its just the dsp manager, I haven't had alot of time to play with it

Oh alright then
    But if you Do find something new, do share.

n whats a 'dsp manager' ?

Dsp manager comes with cm7,equalizer and control setting for your headset,phone speaker,or Bluetooth device.

for an EQ type thing for the normal music player, there is MusicFX that is free in the market. I have used it with the default music player and I like it.
    Now this new music player, is this the Version 3.0.1 3.81 MB that is free in the market?
    I haven't downloaded it yet, not sure if I need it. I have no desire for cloud music, and rarely listen to music on my phone I have played music maybe 6 times the entire ownership of this Nexus One.

Quote Originally Posted by N1David View Post
    for an EQ type thing for the normal music player, there is MusicFX that is free in the market. I have used it with the default music player and I like it.
    Now this new music player, is this the Version 3.0.1 3.81 MB that is free in the market?
    I haven't downloaded it yet, not sure if I need it. I have no desire for cloud music, and rarely listen to music on my phone I have played music maybe 6 times the entire ownership of this Nexus One.

No, supposedly its the cracked version of the music player available on Honeycomb, as in on tablets and such. Like i said theres really not much there aside from a lot of eye candy, (unless you are within the US and then theres music streaming or something or other i dont know about) if you dont really listen to it i guess youd be better off without it lol

Thanx for the FX thing, ill be looking into it

Ya its a nice looking player but other than that meh,I uninstalled ill stick with the player that comes with free music downloads.

Has anybody tried PowerAmp?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links