!New Android Market App!

This is a discussion on !New Android Market App! within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by bourne I think if you go into your application manager.. you can just select "Uninstall Updates" and you will revert back to ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: !New Android Market App!

Quote Originally Posted by bourne View Post
    I think if you go into your application manager.. you can just select "Uninstall Updates" and you will revert back to the old version...

Yeah on my desire, when I go to Applications > Manage Applications > Market

There is an option to "Uninstall Updates"

I think this should revert you back to the previous version

Thanks for the tip. Thats actually how I got the update off my phone in the first place but the new version of the market kept downloading the update over and over again on its own. I must have missed the "automatic update" checkbox for the maps app in the market because it was checked and I didn't realize it. I suppose thats why it kept updating itself...although I could swear that check box wasn't there at first, I think it only appeared after I manually uninstalled the updates.

On a side note, I've also noticed that when an app says its available for update it takes a while (a few hours) before the "update" button appears. In the mean time I just have the "open app" and "uninstall" choices, even though it says an update is available. Strange.

Quote Originally Posted by danger-rat View Post
    I really like the look of this, but it runs real slow...
    Hi...what is the link to 'New Android Market' for Nexus One? Please. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by SliceBurgSlim View Post
    Hi...Can't find it. Can you help me get the link to new market? thanks.

Taken from post #62 from the link in the OP:
    Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

My phone updated to the new Market app today. I absolutely HATE it.
    It's cluttered.
    It's slow.
    It takes up 7.5 mb.
    What is up with the sorting of the reviews? Why in the world would I want to read a review from a year ago? Stupid. How do I get the reviews to sort by date?
    Every time the market app updates, all the Google apps switch to automatic update. I HATE that.

I dunno, even stock Android is turning into a slow, bloated product. I'm not liking this direction. This is a phone, not a desktop.

I tried installing the update, but it just auto updated again.

The market app just updated on my Nexus One today...um, I am not sure if I like it but I will give it a try.
    I checked my apps though and none of them were set to auto update (thankfully - I have a few that I don't want updated Music and Google Googles).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links