!New Android Market App!

This is a discussion on !New Android Market App! within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Get it While Its Hot New Android Market! - Page 7 - xda-developers...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: !New Android Market App!

!New Android Market App!

[PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Tx:-) its pretty neat !

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

I really like the look of this, but it runs real slow...

I agree, but my friends installed it on his SGS2, and man, it looks amazing.

I still like it though, think I'll keep it.
    This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time.

There's more things I dislike about it than like.

My major gripe is App reviews are now useless because they are sorted by some faux popularity rather than date. What happens when the latest update of Billy's Super App bricks my phone? "5 Stars!!!! because it's the best app ever (January 25, 2004)".

Not sure how I feel about it yet.
    I installed on my work phone (an HTC Desire).

It's okay, like danger-rat said though it is slow (mind you so was the last version... for me at least)

One thing I don't like is how they did the star ratings colour.. Dark grey on light grey? I think I prefer the yellow/gold on white star outline.

Still have to play around with it more.

Wonder how it looks on a tablet?
    .:. phoneStats .:.
    .:. Nexus One
    .:. version 2.3.4
    .:. build number GRJ22
    .:. ROOT - Stock Gingerbread img
    .:. Update from Gingerbread 2.3.3 to 2.3.4 and maintain root

I have it on my rooted Nook. The blocks are laid out differently, to better for the screen, and the movies option is missing (there's probably a fix somewhere)...

So I rented a movie from this new marvel.... Oops. It won't play on a "rooted device" thanks for warning me google! So now I've spent $2.99 on a movie I can't see on my phone!

In another thread DR mentioned that you can watch it on youTube, but that didn't work either.

WTF? Why would Google do this? They can't put out an OS that is as good as the ones mods fix up for little to no profit.

Google seems to be all over the place when it comes to modding. Make up your mind boys.

MY next phone may well be the rumored Prepaid iphone.

Quote Originally Posted by dudewithaplan View Post
    So I rented a movie from this new marvel.... Oops. It won't play on a "rooted device" thanks for warning me google! So now I've spent $2.99 on a movie I can't see on my phone!

In another thread DR mentioned that you can watch it on youTube, but that didn't work either.

WTF? Why would Google do this? They can't put out an OS that is as good as the ones mods fix up for little to no profit.

Google seems to be all over the place when it comes to modding. Make up your mind boys.

MY next phone may well be the rumored Prepaid iphone.
    ok one yes I agree it's a little bit messed up with the whole modding community thing but I think it's probably just temporary not sure why but they probably have their reasons, there's one that I can think of and I'm going to keep it to myself. And one way or another just think about the modding community how often do they let us down?? Not all that much I'm going to say so even if Google keep it I think one way or another someone is going to alter superuser so that the market can't detect it or something like that.

But seriously a prepaid iphone :confused: you were talking about Google not supporting the modding community well it's allot worse with apple they just plain hate the modding community, if you like hacks and mods your best place is with Google.

Well. I'm just being crotchety. I will in all likelyhood bail on the nexus line just because of cost. The phone companies in the U.S. are just too expensive and limiting. There are a few prepaid carriers that are reasonable. Sure the phones aren't great but they're good.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links