Nexus S applications

This is a discussion on Nexus S applications within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Was just wandering what Applications DO NOT USE your mobile phone internet data usage on your plan when using them . Apps like 'places', 'maps', ...

Thread: Nexus S applications

Nexus S applications

Was just wandering what Applications DO NOT USE your mobile phone internet data usage on your plan when using them. Apps like 'places', 'maps', 'news and weather', or any others. Thanks

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Depends what you are looking for...

Google maps uses data - CoPilot is an offline navigation that doesn't need data once the maps have been installed.

Is there something specific that you want/need?

any games, navigation/maps that don't use internet usage pretty much.

I'm not much into games, but for maps you have CoPilot, MapDroid (maybe MapDroyd?), and there's something like Go Maps, or iGo Maps, or something like that. I use CoPilot when I'm travelling over Mountain passes or out in the sticks etc...

There's probably a few good options - even Google Maps can cache areas for offline use (haven't tried it yet though)

Ty! How about a GPS app that doesn't use internet usage.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links