Can't find Gmail Notifier

This is a discussion on Can't find Gmail Notifier within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; in the market anymore. I just did a system reset this morning and went hunting to find this one app, and I can't find it ...

Thread: Can't find Gmail Notifier

Can't find Gmail Notifier

in the market anymore.
    I just did a system reset this morning and went hunting to find this one app, and I can't find it in the market anymore.
    Anyone have any ideas why?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I'm curious if this was pulled because it is malware. I just generated a qr code for it and when I scan it and selected open in browser, it takes me to the market and tells me no results found - confirming it is not on the market anymore.

Never heard of it...?
    Could be any number of reasons why its not there any more - have you tried contacting the dev?

Thanks danger, I just sent the dev an email this morning.
    Let's see if I get a reply...

Thanks!! His app in listed in there and the dev is user jonasl1983.
    Funny the app had been working just fine but this week I did the second reset and start over to my Nexus One, now very frustrating as the apps do not automatically get restored) and I got to thinking, "is it an app that is messing up my phone?" I started to investigate.
    From experience I know those cache cleaner apps caused problems but then when it came for me to reinstall this - that I had to find from a backup, because I couldn't find it in the market - red flags went up.
    The dev replied this morning saying "Google broke third party apparently support, sorry."
    I loved this app and the customization it gave me for email icons. I have stopped using it - because, what if it is the cause of what is messing up my phone?
    Strange things started happening, ring tone volumes would be changed, alarm volume was change to vibrate, app crashes etc.

Hmm, I wonder if this is why the SMS Backup+ doesn't seem to auto backup my sms and mms messages anymore. More often than not, I have to do a manual backup. Hmm, time to find this dev and email him/her.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links