I have been using MiniLyrics on my laptop for many years and am extremely please with it (MiniLyrics - Show lyrics in iTunes, Windows Media Player, Winamp, etc.). Basically, it can automatically find and display the lyrics while you play a mp3 song, so you can sing along. And if the lyrics don't exist, you can create your own lrc lyrics file with their lyrics editor.

I have been searching for a similar feature for my Nexus One and have tried numerous lyric players, even paid ones, but have always been disappointed.

So I was more than thrilled when I learned that MiniLyrics has released an app for Android now. Downloaded it, tried it, and very happy with it!!! Much better than all the other ones I've tried so far.

App is pretty basic (no lyrics editor, but you can do it on your PC), developper is working on more features. But the basic features are more than enough for my needs, the rest will be just adding bells and whistles.

The app is available on the android market here: https://market.android.com/details?i...rintsoft.music

Hope you will enjoy it as much as I do!