Hand cent sent text to wrong person

This is a discussion on Hand cent sent text to wrong person within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; I use handcent for my text messaging app and this is the second time this has happened. When replying to a text, my reply is ...

Thread: Hand cent sent text to wrong person

Hand cent sent text to wrong person

I use handcent for my text messaging app and this is the second time this has happened. When replying to a text, my reply is sent to the wrong person.
    Is this a problem of android or handcent?
    Is there another messaging app to use that is better than handcent?
    Other than customizations, the schedule function of texts is a very useful feature of handcent.
    Thanks in advance for your replies.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

This was a problem with android but it was fixed in 2.2.2 but using another messaging app was supposed to fix the problem as well so I don't know how you can still be experiencing this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dude Random21 View Post
    This was a problem with android but it was fixed in 2.2.2 but using another messaging app was supposed to fix the problem as well so I don't know how you can still be experiencing this.
    It happened duderandom, it happened. I replied to a text from one person and my reply was sent to a different person.
    Really makes me not trusting sending texts...and I do A LOT of texting with family, friends, co-workers.

I just searched and came up with this web page, apparently this is a wide spread / common problem.

Issues - android - Android - An Open Handset Alliance Project - Google Project Hosting

It seems, a common fix is to delete the messages in your text app, or also I read someone said to compose new message for all your replies.
    This is not convenient way to do things.

Ok well I guess I was wrong but I stared it to help out the cause, hopefully it is fixed in ICS.

I reset my phone to out of the box new last night. This morning, I can't find the handcent app in the market, all that I can find are language packs.
    Do you think it was pulled from the market??

Sorry, I was stuck on stupid this morning; maybe not enough coffee in me yet. It took my daughter to ask me "Why are you searching for an app that gives you problems? Just use the stock messaging app." LOL

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links