Is the Fix power button app for Nexus One good ?

This is a discussion on Is the Fix power button app for Nexus One good ? within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; https://market.android.com/details?i...hicm9rZW5wYiJd Is it good ? I am kind of confused out how to install it , like what to exactly to disable/enable etc . If ...

Thread: Is the Fix power button app for Nexus One good ?

Is the Fix power button app for Nexus One good ?

https://market.android.com/details?i...hicm9rZW5wYiJd

Is it good ? I am kind of confused out how to install it , like what to exactly to disable/enable etc . If you guys think this app is good , can you give me step by step , how to install it . id really appreciate it , thanks

My power button is still working great, ive had my nexus one for close to 8 months. But want to know if this app is good in case i need it . So let me know detalis ? please

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Yes this app works just fine I have seen many people use it before with no problem, I personally don't because I have root access and cyanogen mod so I have trackball wake without it. As far as the enable disable thing goes I think it's just to make the app work or not, meaning when it's locked will a press of the volume rocker or power button unlock it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Dude Random21 View Post
    Yes this app works just fine I have seen many people use it before with no problem, I personally don't because I have root access and cyanogen mod so I have trackball wake without it. As far as the enable disable thing goes I think it's just to make the app work or not, meaning when it's locked will a press of the volume rocker or power button unlock it or not.
    Oh ok , but where exactly do I enable/disable , is it in the location and security section? It also says for the app I should create a widget and take battery out and put it back when phone is charging. (If u click on the link i provided , click on the first picture they provide about the app ull see what i am talking about)

It will probably put two apps in the app drawer, one for the lock (the widget) and one for the enable disable/settings and stuff.

The thing with the battery it's something that was discovered a little while back and it's that when the phone is off and the power button is broken you can get it to turn on by plugging in the charger and then inserting and removing the battery multiple times (for some 2-3 for other's it can be like 15).

I'm on CM7 too so I use the trackball wake but I still like to use "Fix broken power button" app widget.

Talking Thanks for saving my life!

Thanks guys. My power button just went on my third hand set and know it will be 3 days before vodafone will get a replacement out to me. So this will help for now! Just saved my life THANKS GUYS! Works like a treat

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links