Angry birds problem

This is a discussion on Angry birds problem within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; whenever I play angry birds on my nexus one , it forcecloses after i play a few levels , then I have to go bk ...

Thread: Angry birds problem

Angry birds problem

whenever I play angry birds on my nexus one , it forcecloses after i play a few levels , then I have to go bk to home and reload the game and then a pick up from where I left off.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

The only thing I could suggest would be to clear data and even maybe an uninstall/reinstall but you will lose all your data.

Quote Originally Posted by Dude Random21 View Post
    The only thing I could suggest would be to clear data and even maybe an uninstall/reinstall but you will lose all your data.
    angry birds rio was giving me the problem , so i uninstalled it and downloaded angry birds seasons , since it had the least permissions of the three angry birds versions . But it still did the same thing. My internal storage status is 81mb used and 116 mb free and 3.5 gb free on my sdcard

i have it on my sd card I just read somewhere that moving it to phone fixes the problem . but how could that be the case ?

It could very well be the problem because apps 2 sd isn't perfected on stock android the best one there is is the a2ext for rooted users. So you could try it out and see what happens, you have nothing to lose right.

Quote Originally Posted by Dude Random21 View Post
    It could very well be the problem because apps 2 sd isn't perfected on stock android the best one there is is the a2ext for rooted users. So you could try it out and see what happens, you have nothing to lose right.
    I move it to it back to the phone and it seems to be fixed

i am having same crash issue on my nexus one. the game sometimes crash and my progress is lost, specially when i reached mine and dine episode like the following. i tried reinstalling it, still having same problem.
    Can anyone tell me solution?
    Thank you

If you're rooted you could try fix permissions. Other than that and the stuff we mentioned previously I can't really think of any other solution sorry

Quote Originally Posted by markus2311 View Post
    i am having same crash issue on my nexus one. the game sometimes crash and my progress is lost. i tried reinstalling it, still having same problem.
    Can anyone tell me solution?
    Thank you

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links