Must have Nexus One apps? Top 10 Nexus One apps?

This is a discussion on Must have Nexus One apps? Top 10 Nexus One apps? within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; It's a great app... I love it for many reasons, one of which is that it allows me to enjoy my live wallpaper. =) Yesterday ...

Page 15 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Must have Nexus One apps? Top 10 Nexus One apps?

It's a great app... I love it for many reasons, one of which is that it allows me to enjoy my live wallpaper. =)

Yesterday I bought Personal Assistant Pro - Holy Christ is this app nice! It ties in with https://www.pageonce.com
    PAP is a one-stop app for any online account. This allowed me to get rid of 3 other apps on my phone that did various things. To give you an idea on what i mean by online accounts these are the ones I have setup: My bank accounts (two of them through two different banks), Paypal, Government Student Loan, Best Buy Rewards, eBay, T-Mobile, Comcast, Nicor, my Car Insurance, Tivo, photobucket, Youtube, and three email accounts. Today i will be adding in two other accounts including my mortgage. I only have a fraction (not exaggerating there) o the possible accounts they support. I highly suggest this for anyone who travels or commonly pays bills. If anyone is interested I can post screens later this evening.
    Rooted Nexus One

Quote Originally Posted by mah View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuse View Post
    I bought "More Icons Widget" and love it. it allows you to shrink down your icons. The same company also has one to make your icons bigger as well.
    Awesome... this might be the first app I pay money for.
    Since I have big fingers, I don't mind the spaced-out icons. I just got Home++, and I'm happy with 7 home screens.

What I'm interested in, however, is the clock/weather widget in that screen shot! Which one is that?

Or, the HTC flip clock: http://www.androidtapp.com/wp-conten...Screenshot.jpg
    (There are plenty of flip clocks on the Android Market, but none as pretty and elegant as HTC's, IMO.)

Quote Originally Posted by GoofyG28 View Post
    What I'm interested in, however, is the clock/weather widget in that screen shot! Which one is that?
    Beautiful Widgets with the "Topless" skin.
    Rooted Nexus One

try using the default email program. I'm able to sync my exchange mail with no problems.

Everyone check mobile buzz out. Its an app that gives you lates mobile news. Has a tiny & neat widget which you can set it to give you the type of mobile news you want. I have mine set to Android news, and it gets info from a wide range of sources.

Also check out the rockon music player. download the one with the 3 symbol. (cubed)

I use both of those apps and they're nice
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

why didn't you tell us about them????

lol j/king

Quote Originally Posted by jah View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jah View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zindol View Post
    My twitter users check twicca out. A cool twitter app. Which one do you guys think is better between twidroid and twicca?
    I haven't seen twitta. I've been using twidroid, tho it is somewhat lacking. Tweetcaster has some potential but is very new. I'd be more annoyed if iPhones had a decent twitter app, but it doesn't, either.
    Apparently twicca doesn't actually do retweet. That would be a pretty big downside.
    Twicca retweets.

:nexusx: Nexus One Beta Tester

Page 15 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links