Must have Nexus One apps? Top 10 Nexus One apps?

This is a discussion on Must have Nexus One apps? Top 10 Nexus One apps? within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Anyone mention the app- Andwobble ? I'ts hilarious, I made a wallpaper with paid version of my bullmastif and I have a very convincing slobbery, ...

Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Must have Nexus One apps? Top 10 Nexus One apps?

Anyone mention the app- Andwobble ? I'ts hilarious, I made a wallpaper with paid version of my bullmastif and I have a very convincing slobbery, jiggly dog live wallpaper.

Eddie's List of Recommended Apps

Abduction! - One of the best Android games ever. Based on Doodle Jump except you get to use barn animals instead!
    ASTRO - Great directory explorer with plenty of added features such as Task Killer.
    Dropbox - Sync files from Android to PC with folders, very easy to use. Free version allows up to 2GB of storage!
    N1 Torch - Not all of us carries flash lights around. You never know when you will need one. This app lets you use the flash of your phone as a flashlight. Comes with widget so you can turn on/off with ease. Also can turn into a cool strobe light with controlled frequency. *ROOT REQUIRED*
    Titanium Backup - If you constantly work with ROMs this is very nice to have. Backs up all your apps and restore with ease. *ROOT REQUIRED*
    Twicca - My favorite twitter app so far. I have tried others such as twitter and Seesmic but they don't have anything on Twicca. It is light and easy to use and very feature packed.
    Where's My Droid - I always lose my phone in the house when my phone is either on silent or vibrate. This is the solution. I text a keyword to my phone using some other phone and it automatically turns off silent or vibrate and blast the ringtone! Just remember to not let anyone else get your keyword!
    WiimoteController - If you have a Wii this is definety an app you have have. Allows you to use your Wii controller to play games on your Nexus One.
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zeam...home launcher...replaced my helixlauncher2...found it on xda forum...dl from market...

up to 9 screens...pretty fast...no lwp's or landscape..yet.....
    Other phones will make fun of your virgin phone. Then your virgin phone will feel ugly and fat. It will have self esteem issues and start to hang around iPhones. Then it will end up in a dark drawer next to a dirty iPod and a whole lot of regrets. Is this want you want WERA!!
    For the love of God and your Nexus One. Root it!!!:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Quote Originally Posted by Pegasusrider View Post
    Here are my must haves:

-Mobile Defense
    - Shop savvy
    - panadahome (love the themes)
    - fandango
    - google goggles

I forgot Shsss- When you turn your phone off, it pops a screen for when to turn it back on again.

Google voice if I ever get an invite, my brother says it is awesome.
    Google Voice came standard on my phone. I think all you need is a Gmail account, if that... Also, I'm pretty sure you can download it from the Market even if it wasn't included on your phone.

Quote Originally Posted by ezeddiekun View Post
    Eddie's List of Recommended Apps

Dropbox - Sync files from Android to PC with folders, very easy to use. Free version allows up to 2GB of storage!
    Twicca - My favorite twitter app so far. I have tried others such as twitter and Seesmic but they don't have anything on Twicca. It is light and easy to use and very feature packed.
    Where's My Droid - I always lose my phone in the house when my phone is either on silent or vibrate. This is the solution. I text a keyword to my phone using some other phone and it automatically turns off silent or vibrate and blast the ringtone! Just remember to not let anyone else get your keyword!
    Agree with Ezee on the above -

Am not much into using my N1 as a gaming device..

Here are some apps i freak on -

Multiple browsers - for multiple default logins -
    "Opera Mini"
    "Dolphin Browser"
    "Dolphin Browser HD"

"antivirus" App - unrooted free app

"Flashlight" App- unrooted free app

"Taskiller" widget- Better Background running aqnd App controls than native "Manage Running Services"

"Gesture Search" App- Amazing Contact Search

"BatteryTime Lite" - Great Widget

"Facebook" App

Twicca APP BUT "Twitter" widget

Google "Places Directory" App

Google "Translate" App

"eBuddy" - Yahoo, MSN Gtalk FB Instant Messenger App

"3banana" - best integrated note taker i've found

"helix launcher 2" - AND "Zeam" & Stock Launcher Home Screens - i need them all.

"Antropia" - Internet Radio App - for Wifi use @home

"Compass" App with GPS Compass Option - gives altitude and velocity fixes as well

"Bubble" - Spirit Level

"BeMeMorse" - Morse Code App

Google Apps - Earth, Sky Map, Youtube

Cheers

Launcherpro! they just released version .4 and you can customize the static icons on the bottom...extremely smooth scrolling

Go get "doubletwist" while it's still free. ... limited time only.

Quote Originally Posted by aseems View Post
    what is doubletwist?

You mean while it still exists?
    Google is implementing its own Music sync and 'store' type program similar to iTunes. Although Google originally set this up for 3rd parties to do this and be successful, no one has steped up with a good enough platform and Google has been getting NOTHING but crap about it and it being the worst part of the phone. So they are taking over....
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010
    Enomther 2.10.1 Froyo Release

Quote Originally Posted by dimmakherbs View Post
    You mean while it still exists?
    Doubt it. Doubletwist is multi platform and does a lot more than android. Its success or failure is not totally dependent on what Google does with android.

Whatever you believe Google MAY be implementing music wise, for all intensive purposes it does not currently exist.

So get "doubletwist" while it's still free is valid. OTOH, nothing to assure that by getting it free now, you will be able to keep using future updates for free . Time will tell.

Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links