Must have Nexus One apps? Top 10 Nexus One apps?

This is a discussion on Must have Nexus One apps? Top 10 Nexus One apps? within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; I'm new to Android, do you know jabber client for Android that support conferences like Pidgin? Google Messenger that comes with the phone support xmpp ...

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 367

Thread: Must have Nexus One apps? Top 10 Nexus One apps?

  1. #21
    Junior Member macalex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    15
    I'm new to Android, do you know jabber client for Android that support conferences like Pidgin? Google Messenger that comes with the phone support xmpp in general or it's just half of the protocol functions supported in the app?

    Sorry, found Jabiru. http://jabiru.mzet.net/

  2. #22
    Junior Member mas90guru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    23
    1. Google Voice
    2. Google Listen (Podcasts)
    3. The Weather Channel
    4. Seeismic (Twitter)
    5. Pandora radio
    6. USA Today

  3. #23
    Senior Member dallasfever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    124
    https://www.mylookout.com Great free security program i use on android and windows mobile...Finds phone through gps "very accurate" , backup contacts/photos at sch time, antivirus program "if u want to use it", phone scream "to find your phone even if its on vibrate"

    www.glympse.com On the way to a friends house? Dosen tmatter what kind of phone they have...Send you location and they can track you through there web browser instead of calling you to see where you are. You can set the time frame when it will cut off the connection...Very useful.

  4. #24
    Guy
    Guy is offline
    Member Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    82
    Keep in mind I do not have an N1 yet, these are just my favorite apps on my G1

    1)Shop Savvy (Saves me so much money)
    2)Gigbox
    3)Facebook
    4)Swift
    5)Better Keyboard
    6)NewsRob
    7)Quick Settings
    8)Ringdroid
    9)Shazam
    10)SMS Backup

  5. #25
    Junior Member Jonnei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by dallasfever View Post
    https://www.mylookout.com Great free security program i use on android and windows mobile...Finds phone through gps "very accurate" , backup contacts/photos at sch time, antivirus program "if u want to use it", phone scream "to find your phone even if its on vibrate"

    Glympse - Share Your Where On the way to a friends house? Dosen tmatter what kind of phone they have...Send you location and they can track you through there web browser instead of calling you to see where you are. You can set the time frame when it will cut off the connection...Very useful.
    Those look like really useful apps.

  6. #26
    Senior Member dallasfever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    124
    Is there a app to soft rest this thing, or how do i soft rest without holding the power button?

  7. #27
    Member whsnext's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    58
    Is the a webcam app? Like in app store call Orb live or icam.

  8. #28
    Senior Member Fuse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    617
    Quote Originally Posted by whsnext View Post
    Is the a webcam app? Like in app store call Orb live or icam.
    Ther is an app to stream from your phone to ustream.tv if that's what your talking about. I've used it a few times and it's not too bad for a phone.
    Rooted Nexus One

  9. #29
    Senior Member dallasfever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuse View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by whsnext View Post
    Is the a webcam app? Like in app store call Orb live or icam.
    Ther is an app to stream from your phone to ustream.tv if that's what your talking about. I've used it a few times and it's not too bad for a phone.

    Ustream view app doesn't work on Nexus "for me anyways"

  10. #30
    Senior Member dallasfever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by dallasfever View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuse View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by whsnext View Post
    Is the a webcam app? Like in app store call Orb live or icam.
    Ther is an app to stream from your phone to ustream.tv if that's what your talking about. I've used it a few times and it's not too bad for a phone.

    Ustream view app doesn't work on Nexus "for me anyways"
    While i am watching my team whoop the penguins i thought i mention another app i used on windows mobile but by a diffrent dev for android...

    www.Pixelpipe.com. Free version will allow you to send photos to over a 100 sites automatically once you snap the picture in your default camera app..

    The paid version "only .99 cents USD" allows you to sends pics, audio and video. Of course i don't want every photo uploaded to social sites, so i set all my pics, audio and email to go to my email address. Very quick uploading. Great tool! www.Pixelpipe.com

    PS i am still waiting for some to tell me how to soft reset the Nexus without turning it off or pulling battery out??? Please!

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

applications for nexus 1
,
best apps for nexus one
,
best nexus one apps
,
does outlook have an app for nexus 10
,
google nexus and sogou pinyin
,
google nexus one best apps
,
must have android apps for nexus 4
,
must have apps for nexus 10
,
must have apps for nexus 4
,
must have nexus 4 apps
,
nexus one apps
,
nexus one apps must have
,
top 10 android application for nexus 7
,

top 10 nexus one apps

,
top 10 nexusone apps
Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.
Android Forum